Total Axe has open axe throwing Fridays and Saturdays. Open throwing is subject to availability and is determined first-come, first-served basis. During peak hours, there may be a wait, so we recommend calling before coming in. Here’s everything you need to know:
- Who: Adults with valid ID. Children under 18 are allowed with a parent/guardian.
- Everyone who throws must have closed-toe shoes
- What: Open throwing is limited to axes.
- Throwing knives, throwing stars, and all other items are part of our ninja package by reservation only.
- How much: $24/hr per person, prorated for your stay
- You only pay for what you throw. Stay 15 minutes, pay $6. Stay 30 minutes, pay $12
- When: Sessions are currently limited to the following hours
- Thursday: 6-9pm
- Friday: 6-9pm
- Saturday 2-9pm
- Sunday 2-7pm
- Groups will never be combined with other throwers
League members always throw for half-off.
Call for availability (586) 913-7081