AXE THROWING CLINTON TOWNSHIP
Total Axe Throwing is an axe, knife, and small weapon throwing range in Clinton Township, Michigan. Total Axe offers group reservations up to 55 people, team-building events, leagues and walk-ins. As a result, Total Axe is the top-rated Metro Detroit axe throwing range.
Total Axe is something the whole family can enjoy together. All adults must have valid ID to enter. Children under 18 are welcome when accompanied by a parent/guardian. Bring some snacks and drinks, have a pizza delivered, or have your event catered to really make a day out of axe throwing.
We have group reservations Tuesday-Sunday, starting at just two people. Reservations are available For $24/person. Axe throwing is perfect for company outings, and team-building events. Date nights and birthday parties. Bachelor and bachelorette parties. Because everyone wants to throw axes. Our coaches will teach you how to throw, run matches, and even host a tournament for the best-of-the-best in the group.
WALK-IN AXE THROWING
Walk-in throwing is $24/hr per person, during available walk-in hours. Stay as long, or as short as you’d like. Stay for less than an hour, and we will prorate the cost of your stay. Walk-ins are first-come, first-served.
Call (586) 913-7081 before your visit to check availability. We will not accept walk-ins within an hour of closing time.
AXE THROWING LEAGUES
Axe Throwing Leagues are available Sunday-Thursday. Each week, every thrower will compete in four matches. On the final week of the league, the top competitors will compete in a tournament for the league championship, gift cards, and other fun prizes. As an added bonus, league members pay half-price for walk-ins, and get discounts on group reservations. Total Axe is part of the International Axe Throwing Federation which hosts the $50,000 IATC every February.
What you should know before booking at Total Axe
- Masks are required of ALL patrons while inside Total Axe unless seated at a table. We are unable to make reasonable accommodations for anyone who is unable to wear a mask.
- Reservations are available Tuesday-Sunday. On the weekends, reservations can be made with a few hours notice. During the week, reservations must be made at least a day ahead of time.
- Walk-in throwing is only available on the weekends.
What you should know before visiting Total Axe
Everyone who comes to Total Axe will be greeted by one of our excellent axe coaches. After checking in, your assigned coach will give each axe thrower instructions on how to safely handle the axe, and how to safely interact with our facility. Then, after safety instructions, the coach will give a brief tutorial to each thrower on how to properly throw an axe. Your coach will work with you to teach proper technique to get you throwing like a pro. After learning how to throw, your coach will teach you some game rules, how to score, and assist you while you play games with your group.
- All adults who enter Total Axe must show a valid photo ID. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Children under 18 are welcome when accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Everyone must sign a waiver to observe or participate.
- Closed-toe shoes are required for all axe throwers.
- Masks covering the nose and mouth are required while in the building unless seated at your table
- Outside food and sealed non-alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your start time so filling out waivers and safety instruction does not cut into your time.
- If you have a reservation, you are limited to the maximum size listed on your invoice (including non-throwers).
- Anyone who appears to be under the influence will be asked to leave.
- The last walk-in session starts one hour before close.