AXE THROWING CLINTON TOWNSHIP
Total Axe Throwing is an axe, knife, and small weapon throwing range in Clinton Township, Michigan. We offer group reservations up to 55 people, team-building events, leagues and walk-ins. As a result, Total Axe Throwing is the top-rated Metro Detroit axe throwing range.
Total Axe is something everyone can enjoy together. All adults must have valid ID to enter. Children under 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Make axe throwing a day out by bringing snacks and drinks, ordering a pizza, or having a catered event.
We have group reservations Tuesday-Sunday, starting at just two people. Reservations are only $24/person. Axe throwing is perfect for company outings, team-building events, date nights, birthday parties, bachelor and bachelorette parties, because everyone wants to throw axes. Our coaches will teach you how to throw, run matches, and even host a tournament for the best in the group.
WALK-IN AXE THROWING
Walk-in throwing is $24/hr per person, during available walk-in hours. Feel free to stay as long or as short as you like. Stay for less than an hour, and we will prorate the cost of your stay. Walk-ins are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Call (586) 913-7081 before your visit to check availability. We do not accept walk-ins within an hour of closing time.
AXE THROWING LEAGUES
Axe Throwing Leagues are available Sunday-Thursday. Every thrower will compete in four matches each week. During the final week of the league, the top competitors will compete in a tournament for the league championship, gift cards, and other fun prizes. As an added bonus, league members pay half-price for walk-ins, and get discounts on group reservations. Total Axe is a member of the International Axe Throwing Federation which hosts the $50,000 IATC every February.
What you should know before booking at Total Axe
- Reservations are available Tuesday-Sunday. Weekend reservations can be made with a few hours’ notice. On weekdays, reservations must be made a day in advance.
- Walk-in throwing is available during peak times.
What you should know before visiting Total Axe
Everyone who comes to Total Axe will be greeted by one of our excellent axe coaches. After checking in, your coach will instruct you on how to safely handle the axe and how to safely interact with our facility. After safety instructions, the coach will give a short lesson on how to throw an axe. We’ll teach you proper technique to get you throwing like a pro. Once you’ve learned how to throw, your coach will teach you the game rules, how to score, and help you play games with your group.
- All adults who enter Total Axe must show a valid photo ID. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Children under 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Everyone must sign a waiver to observe or participate.
- Closed-toe shoes are required for all axe throwers.
- Outside food and sealed non-alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your start time so filling out waivers and safety instruction does not cut into your time.
- If you have a reservation, you are limited to the maximum size listed on your invoice (including non-throwers).
- Anyone who appears to be under the influence will be asked to leave.
- The last walk-in session starts one hour before close.